Monday, April 02, 2007
(49) Palm Sunday
Aloha! Greetings from Hawaii :) I'll post on my trip after. I just had a quick story-of-the-day. Today, I had 3 hour layover at the Dallas airport, and while I waited and walked around, I hear the announcement that a 'service' would be starting at the airport chapel in 5 minutes. So, I decided to walk in, part curiousity (felt weird going into a non-demoninational chapel, with a baptist woman chaplain) and part cause it was Palm Sunday. It was only 10-15 minutes long, since it just covered the gospel reading and chaplain's talk. I was able to get my palm and make this year's cross (I seem to forget about them on Ash Wednesday, though). The funny part was afterwards, some ladies were fascinated by this - and I ended up making theirs. I became popular, hehe. Thanks Mom & Dad for teaching me how! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment