Wednesday, June 21, 2006

(18) Hummus

I keep having this problem of unproportional amounts of hummus and what to eat it with. Hummus and pita chips make a great afternoon snack. However, it's been the case of buying a container of hummus from Whole Foods (the caramalized onions is good) and some pita chips, but then I either end up with a half container of hummus but no more chips, or I buy an extra bag of chips and then end up with half a bag of chips... I can't win. This time, we bought hummus this weekend for our improvised Whole Foods lunch (super quick trip to avoid missing the soccer game) and ate it with some roasted chicken, salad and mini-baguette (or demi-baguette, as I once saw at Trader Joe's). Now, I have half a container of hummus and no bread or chips. Don't want to make a trip to WF just for bread, which will probably be too much for the amount of hummus I have left... I probably should in order to stop thinking about it...

No comments: